SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-30315

1. 2,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 529
    @Silent-Bubbles it is everyone's choice to read the research you post, the ridiculous posts about going to lawyers is a joke. The lawyers would laugh all the way to the bank.

At the end of the day it doesn't hurt to post research, good or bad. You will always have haters as you continue to get popular, it's going to happen regardless. Everyone on a forum is entitled to their opinion.

I still remember when you posted about CAN bidding for NAL and the possibility of CAN winning, you were entitled to your opinion and I believe you did or was selling at the time. I read your research and still held my position because I figured that SYA being in it for longer they had the upper hand.

All I'm saying is that everyone has a choice and whatever you post here makes a difference to those that are learning the market game or improving ones own research.

In the meantime, this darkpool manipulation continues and probably will until SYA pull their finger out and announce something spectacular.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $1.368M 40.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 13154629 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 636953 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.