SYA 2.94% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-30582

1. 182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    This switch to be a miner for commodities is necessary and imminent imo or at least strategic Investments. Your absolutely right.
    Tesla offered 2$ per share if I remember right, Cypress refused. Was a good decession in retrospective. Last time I watched sp was on the way to 2$ with the pilot plant and upcoming results.
    IMO we will see this tendencies 2022/2023 more and more. There will be takovers or significant Investments to save the most important commodity to build EV and the grid arround. I See no alternativ, legacys are dangerous long waiting to make this decision and are loosing time watching the latest developments for example in the hydrogen, Sodium batteries beyond this Tesla goes straight ahead because there is no decision to make anymore.
    A circumstance that will cost legacys a lot of market share, jobs and prestige.
    And you are again right when you say it will likely be Tesla who goes this way first. That's why we are in an extraordinary position. Quebec is a pure gold location when it comes to EV transition. Jurisdiction, infrastructure, location, needed commodities,know-how all comes together here. Good times ahead

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $344.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $88.62K 2.678M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
78 21672361 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 4971824 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.50pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.