SYA 0.00% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-30765

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644

Quite the contrary mate......it would seem that History shows that it is definitely ALL about the ' Sideshows '.

Even though I wouldn't refer these activities of regional specific M&A as a sideshow...... eek.png And I wouldn't use this terminology for the simple fact that Sayona can't even so much as sneeze on the Moblan block in terms of access to the Route du Nord without perhaps first negotiating access and other disturbance requirements with its immediate Neighbors. And so the way I see it , if they are going to negotiate access terms with neighbors , they may as well go all out and negotiate something BIGGER with them in terms of the Lithium rights and or other showings in the area.

It just becomes a question as to whether this ' something BIGGER ' includes a full on additional takeover or further acquisition of some description. But either way , its inevitable that they will have to negotiate and collaborate , or work with others .......and so is something we all should be aware of as Sayona Shareholders.

So irrespective of the ' Shuttering ' you think it is , it's research that not only Sayona shareholders should be across , it's research that you didn't know , and that you only know now because I chose to share it with you.

Again this is why I would prefer not to pursue social media comments and share my research and findings on my investments with others.

Perhaps you should be less spiteful and more humble or grateful with your comments and because it is not my problem that you cannot see the significance to this information where myself and others can........what.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $319.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $657.2K 20.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 4663949 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 2145533 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.