SYA 0.00% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-31122

1. 2,012 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 892
    Stop twisting words to give yourself a sense of superiority.

Myself and many other shareholders, as expressed on here are a little annoyed at the lack of the communication regarding progress by the company.

Worse than that are a few individuals twisting words around to give them something to rant about.

We are all shareholders of the same company for F*CK sake!

Requesting a better communication strategy to the market is not unreasonable.

People twisting words saying we're asking for a comment or release every day or second day is absolute proposterous.

There's some 'big shots' on here who has been on a long time but won't share their holdings...it's a crack up.

Either way as stated many times, I'm a long term holder until at least production. In the meantime some form of communication from the board as to which direction we are heading would be appreciated instead of lacklustre interviews and gifs on Twitter - and without the muppets chiming in and twisting words to feed their ego.

Also there is nothing wrong with the SP going sideways or backwards, it's part of the journey. Lack of communication is frustrating.

I'm going to leave it at that. You muppets want to keep twisting words so you can post some ego boosting comments then go for it. Life must be pretty empty for you.
    Last edited by MoonRocket: 18/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $1.369M 39.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
72 25281049 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 2185907 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.