SYA 3.13% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

I hear you MoonRocket ..........But people need to relax . Geez...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    I hear you MoonRocket ..........But people need to relax . Geez ... have we learned nothing from our COVID experiences these last 2 years.

Everybody wants everything NOW. I mean has anybody tried to even go up to a Westfield anywhere.......even at ' Off Peak ' times. Try and get a car park. The Worlds gone completely ' Mad ' I tell ya.

I guess with the ' Toll ' strike and Australia Post delays ....every bricks and mortar business is clamouring for ' Stock ' to put on their shelves and displays , and perhaps robbing peter to pay paul in terms of ' Online ' sales v what they require in the ' preferred ' method of shopping this Christmas being ' Bricks and Mortar ' outlets. And they may not achieve the online due to delivery time lines etc..... and overall shortages of stock.

So add into this just in Australia with its $260 billion of estimated pent up consumer demand .....ALL coming at roughly the same time as COVID lockdown's end and Xmas demand starts. And do you reckon anyone planned for this........I doubt it very much ...because the escalating freight costs and uncertainties about when COVID would end would have reserved Businesses decision making. .

And I believe this is largely one of the reasons why the BNPL's are not as in favor as they were this time last year.

The world is adjusting and trying to shift into gear when some of the ' Cog's ' keep slipping out while they are trying to climb the hill into Xmas. So finding the right gear is always part of the strategy......

And Mining is no different folks. In fact anyone who would have done even a skerrett of research and ' shopped ' around others in Canada would have come to realize that unless you want to pay ' overs '......and potentially a lot over , the core and assay wait times are anywhere from 6 to as much as 8 weeks in Quebec.

Drill rigs are evidently even more scarce and they would probably be best advised to ship the Authier rig over to NAL or even up to Moblan in advance since they no doubt can't get access to Tansim.......what.png And because if they let go of the rig now , they may not get another chance unless they ' deal ' with Troilus , Kennorland , or even Delta Resources for the use of one of theirs.

And I don't reckon Victor Cantore at Vision Lithium has one currently drilling on site 40 klicks away at their Sirmac property either. So it's going to be interesting to say the least as to how they manage all this when there is a clear ' supply ' shortage of rigs , technicians and increased lab capacities for assays.

So , o.k ....YES they have been a bit slack in communicating all of the goings on with Authier ....or even Tansim correctly or professionally. That is my opinion as well ......and I have said so previously. They are punching above their weight and endeavoring to ' back-fill ' position and experiences which has not even caught up to the size and volume of work they will have on these THREE Advanced mining projects. So some benefit of the doubt should be considered.

And these ' inadequacies' or deficiencies in Management were reflected when they didn't even communicate that the Authier Drilling had been completed ...which resulted in us having to work this out all by ourselves from a more throw away comment by Management in a non - related separate announcement.

But if we work it out out that Authier must have finished at the latest around the middle of September ....when they almost conveniently tell us in an announcement on the 13th September that they are also ' Eyeing a potential NAL resource increase ' . What do ya reckon would've happend if they had of told us BOTH ........and right before t went on to acquire Moblan only 2 weeks later....sneaky.png

The price of the raising would most likely have been much higher right ? So it does look as though ' News ' is being manage to suit the strategy and narrative of the SP. And remember we still haven't had our AGM announced as yet.

So if we go 8 weeks as a worse case off of 17th September as completion of drilling at Authier ......that would have made the potential release of this information yesterday or even today .

If it was the end of September or the exact same time they announced the Moblan acquisition , then 8 weeks would bring us to potentially the end of Nov ,or Friday 3rd of December for the Authier results.

Anything beyond 3rd December's in my mind is more than a gracious extension period , and would represent a total assay requirement period of 9 ,10 , or even 11 weeks from whoa to go ...... or almost 3 months just for assay results. And so so anything in this sort of period and I'm calling complete BS on their whole ' Wyckoff ' intentions. Especially if we don't hear ' Boo ' in regards the AGM which I see even AUZ announced yesterday for theirs be held 1 month or 1 week before Christmas on Friday 17th December. So again where is ours ?..........

But if we just stop for a moment think about their potential NAL resource upgrade announced on Monday 13th September ....or EXACTLY 2 weeks after the official ' closing ' of the NAL acquisition transaction - Don't you reckon that given they had been working on this acquisition from Raymond Chabot and Quebec for almost 2 years ........knowing full well that BBA Engineering who were not only part of our ' World Class ' Bid team .....but were also an instrumental consulting firm who had been significantly across the NAL operation as far back as 2009 and 2010 drilling campaigns and the preparations of NAL's earlier Ni 43-101 ' Canadian ' JORC equivalent resource estimates.

So given all this ......Don't you think that BBA and Sayona would have ALREADY known through their DD and Data Room assessments that there were Drill Holes and diamond drill core meterage outstanding .....and which potentially comprised part of the resources asset base they were acquiring........what.png

And so it only follows then that if ' Time is indeed the Essence ' in terms of both the Authier economic blending proposal , as well as a fairly prompt ' resource ' estimate being delivered for NAL ......that one would expect that you would perhaps pay the ' Extra ' on these outstanding results of over TWO years since being drilled. And it still intrigues me to this day why Quebec. I.Q , CATL would NOT have advanced these drill cores for assay in perhaps the 3- 6 month window they had between receivership and bankruptcy when this is obviously a ' Core ' activity of a mining Company and its potential valuation of its resource base. Doesn't seem ' Kosher ' to me.......sneaky.png

And there is the added point as well that these Drill cores are now over 2 years old .....so what integrity steps have been taken in preserving or more not contaminating these samples as there were literally pages of this sort of information prepared and included by BBA and others with regards to the earlier ' Drilling ' campaigns conducted over the NAL deposit.

So there is indeed a lot that they aren't telling us and obviously can't tell us. And this is why you have to do your own research to satisfy your concerns in making your own investment decisions.

And as i said in an earlier post - We can't be far off something now , otherwise it starts to look a bit ridiculous and almost ' contrived ' . In fact its already looking a bit contrived to me ......but not quite ridiculous until we get past the end of the month or first week in December.
    And if you can't hold until then , then you best get off and find yourself another Investment. Nobody here is stopping anyone from doing that ...or even suggesting that they should. In the meantime , we will endeavor to shed some light onto some of the positives with ' NEW ' information when we can.......wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
-0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $319.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $1.877M 61.11M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
100 26178440 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 4648882 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.