SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-31259

1. 2,012 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 892
    I actually haven't seen any downrampers.

What I've seen in the last few days is a some shareholders asking questions regarding possible upcoming milestones and estimated timelines and then getting blasted by a few individuals and twisting their words.

It's suffice to say many on here know the huge potential that is SYA. The size of the resource, the low capex involved in starting up.

We're all just waiting for results or the DFS (unsure which is up first), then we'll have our re-rate run like others.

Hopefully SP heads up towards 30c if we get the trifecta of Authier results, Novonix results and integrated DFS within close timeframe of each other before end of November, worse case by end of the year.

Everyone's frustrated - one side is voicing their frustration in the lack of communication and one side is blasting the other side for voicing their frustration at lack of communication and twisting their words to make them sound righteous.

Either way this thread is getting really toxic though - I thought NVA was bad.
    Last edited by MoonRocket: 18/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.