SYA 0.00% 2.8¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-31712

1. 1,096 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 299
    There are so many conflicting and competing thoughts here. On the one hand Canada and in particular the Q government declared they want to be world leaders in Electrification. They have backed SYA's vision to provide them with a large part their lithium. Why? well, partly maybe because of their association with PLL(Tesla) but mainly because Authier which will enable the production of a better quality product through blending but also to achieve efficiencies through economies of scale (lithium hubs) So what is the likelihood after going through such an arduous process of awarding such a precious asset like NAL to SYA thus buying into the SYA vision to then turn around and not grant Authier a mining license which will serious affect the available resource and product quality. What happens to Authier if no license is granted or cause ongoing delays?What does that say about Canada's comittment to its ambitions? What does it actually tell investors who they are trying to attract, about investing in Canada if it can't provide a consistent supply chain ? So what is holding up the BAPE if business want it, government want it. Locals?? They may have concerns about mining and its effect on their environment, perfectly understandable BUTas I understand it, indigenous people have a significant holding in SYA. If they were against mining, why would they have such an interest in the first place. It seems there's a conflict of interest.
    It's clear that it will all happen because there are big forces wanting this to happen and there's a lot at stake. The current SP is a farse but only temporary because sooner rather than later, things will have to start happening and those manipulating the SP know this so they are just getting as much as they canbefore IT happens.
    For me, I'm holding because I believe Electrification is unstoppable now. A substitute for Lit batteries is years away. I believe SYA is in the right place at the right time. The Government is obviously backing them. The prospect of selling and buying back never works for me. As soon I sell, a message will be sent to management to release the news which will instantlysend the SP up. It never fails. I have learned that if my reason for investing is logical and sound, then it's time in the market that produces results not timing the market.
    I wish all Sayonians well and good fortune.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $288.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.7¢ $287.5K 10.35M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 6973665 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 4004549 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.