SYA 3.85% 2.5¢ sayona mining limited

So lets just ' Rip ' the band aid ' off right now .....and smash...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    So lets just ' Rip ' the band aid ' off right now .....and smash the stock to pieces right .

The biggest issue for Sayona right now without a doubt ( in my opinion only ) , is the completely separate issue in regards to Authier drilling results. and the overall delays ....of virtually everthing they have previously said. And history has normally shown , and I've always been of the belief , that the longer a Company prolongs its drilling sample results and findings , the less price sensitive the announcement is when it finally comes.

Now some people would suggest this is because of ' leaky ship ' and all that , and perhaps to an extent it might in part be this.

However , and in my mind , It's almost like they do it on purpose to placate and manage the market into an ' expected ' benign or less impressive findings.

So yes they get some sort of preliminary indicative feedback , but not enough to warrant a full release to market due the remaining and unspecified or completed portion. So they are happy to allow the drag on the SP so as to lesson the impact when the news is finally dropped.

The trouble is though is that when the news is finally dropped , it usually takes another HIT on the SP . Therefore , it all comes back to the length of time of the delays that the results are reflected on by the Markets.......and because the markets are not stupid . They know what a ' reasonable ' amount of time that it should take when measured up against many other Canadian and Quebec mining companies are taking in obtaining similar results.

And like I said in one of my earlier posts - Even if Authier Drilling wasn't completed until end of September and before Moblan , it is only been reported as taking around 6 weeks for lab results. Even if you want to call it 8 weeks , results would be well and truly overdue this week as we approach the 9 week.

So maybe this is why Sayona has not only been static , but also falling further than others on up days as well as further under similar circumstances on general market down days.

Because Markets don't like to gamble on ' results ' when probabilities extrapolated from unreasonable delays would suggest they aren't that great anyway.

So more to do with the delays in results and other news than anything to do with overall market expectations and / or reactions resulting from this new COVID variant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $257.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.5¢ $1.027M 39.76M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
88 11401312 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 453541 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.