SYA 0.00% 2.5¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-32294

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645

I'm not preempting anything .....they ( the BOD and Management ) are by NOT delivering on previously stated timelines. It's their own fault , and any damage done will be very difficult to restore in my opinion. And this has been the typical story of this Company since the get go. Gains in valuation are only as good as the Company's ability to hang onto them. And just like Investors , it destroy's market confidence and belie in you story. They and Lynch have done it to themselves.

I mean why did they even have to go out and bolt on Moblan. And the market knew this was happening , hence the SP and valuation hardly budged since around mid September and before the actual transaction. Unless there is something extraordinarily bigger associated with the Deal ......why even do it. And because the Markets clearly didn't like it . Thank God I decided NOT to participate in the last raise and just do my own thing with the SP. And I totally feel for those now that took it on .....only to now have to average it against the previous raise taken up.

Just goes to show you have to pick the right ones in these capital raises.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $257.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $984.7K 39.66M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
72 13576657 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 1000000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.