SYA 4.17% 2.3¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-32435

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    I'm very much a newbie investor and learning plenty from the likes of SB, Shagz, SF, Wallaby, verplak, sachz, ykika, mcbj, mollaj, zacsydney etc... Plenty of fun digesting all your banter every few days!

I'm in SYA for the long haul so not concerned with daily up and downs. SP hit just shy of .06 in Jan (2021) on the back of Piedmont investment. Since then, plenty of positive news including expansion of Tansim, Pilbara gold exploration, NAL acquisition ("transformational" in words of BL), Moblan acquisition etc... On the back of all that in just shy of 12 months, we're currently at .135. So all up 7.5 cents in 11 months. With the growing appetite of the the world for lithium, is SYA missing something? Notwithstanding we're not producing anything yet but the potentials seems pretty astronomical.

I've enjoyed all your commentary along the way and hugely appreciate the vast amounts of research and info that have been shared. One comment that keeps resonating with me is SB's reference to SYA needing to get their "big boy pants on". Case in point... the lack of comms since the Moblan acquisition, which had investors forking out .145 cents to be involved, doesn't seem to typify a company that has made the transition into wearing their big boy pants. Keen to hear your views.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $236.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $337.1K 14.25M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
64 14483458 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 5943785 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.