SYA 2.94% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-32437

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    Ya I get that , but with those NXXT's , they are specifically trades within the Commsec entity platform....so today , unless Commsec were being instructed by say someone from Sayona to ' Make the Market ' by shifting their holdings from one account to another at 13.25 cents , I don't reckon you'd get it because they are acting out this with someone who is obviously been in the market for this price point before your order. So this is priority , but you just don't know who it is with these orders .....even the NXXT v the typical CXXT's.

Now some have mentioned that the orders are ' small ' at this NXXT coding....but I don't reckon that matters because its what's there behind the scnenes in total together with whats been transacted under this code which really matters here.

Irrespective , I don't know why Commsec has its own code or whether its just an ASX legacy systems issue from the past or what. But the only think I know is that you won't generally know who is behind the CXXT trades because this is the code used by ALL other brokers.

Interesting that this is pretty much the FIRST day we have seen transactions going through against this ASX code.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $688.2K 20.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 13620227 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 4801833 34
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.44pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.