SYA 0.00% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-325

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    If Sayona does everything in it's abilities to ' Keep Up ' to date the Authier Tenements packaged , I do believe IQ would be waiting awhile. Namely because I believe our permits over the project are for 10 years from the early acquisition of around July 2016. You also have the added issue that Sayona is an Australian Company domiciled on the Australian Stock Exchange. On top of that , there would be no way that IQ would be able to use the ' Intel ' and IP in regards the ' Blending ' or ore proposed Sin Sayona's BID which is unique only to Sayaona and it's Authier Project.

In my opinion , they ( Quebec / IQ ) would have no Choice but to BUY it off us for at the minimum approximate amount of $C25 Million. So they would definitely lose in fulfilling any sorts of Greater plan for their ' Lithium Hub ' in an around the Val d'Or and Amos regions of Employment , Infrastructure , and Future Minerals Development.

The Question really becomes more about whether they Need it ( Authier and Tansim ) .......and therefore whether they want it. They might not need it for another 10 years in reality.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $1.607M 46.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 4668541 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 2167024 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.