SYA 2.86% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

Hi All I have attended the 42nd Quebec Energy and Mining...

1. 313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Hi All
    I have attended the 42nd Quebec Energy and Mining Congress online which took place on the 23rd November 2021. The CEO of Sayona Brett Lynch presented a 30 minute talk about Sayona. This talk was presented with a slide format. There were approximately 18 slides with information about Sayona and its activities as well as its strategic placement in North American Lithium market. I have contacted the office of Sayona enquiring why this information was not released to the market. The person on the phone said she will get back to me with answers. She said she did not believe this information was for release. I have contacted her three times requesting a response to my enquiries . I have a copy of these slides but I am not sure I am able to post them in case I breach ASIC or copyright laws . I have contacted and emailed the Quebec mining and energy office enquiring about whether I can share this information on HotCopper . I am waiting for their reply.

I would urge all holders to call the Sayona office to release these slides . There are 2 key slides which are extremely sensitive in my opinion . I would however really like this information released to the market to see how the market will react to it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $1.190M 34.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 12836986 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 2436426 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.