SYA 3.70% 2.8¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-3336

1. 783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    There are a few although their projects are centralised in Africa with MOU to supply China. IMO am staying away from long term investment in anything in Africa. Strategic Africa has issues with a variety of pandemics etc (I.e COVID, Ebola etc etc), political corruption, spotlighted by the UN reference child labour and political and security instability. Central Africa and the Sahel region is not a good place.

China will be struggling with iron, copper, Li , cobalt etc in Myanmar, Bougainville, Mali, DRC, CAR etc.

Noting EU and western nations companies are having more of an aversion in doing business in risky nations.

You also have to understand supply chain logic from the continent to end customer manufacturing locations etc...

That said, those companies invested in Africa can have exceptional rewards but the question is; 'do I look at short, mid or long term investment?'

Asia, America and the Australian continents hubs/supply/manufacturing chains are a good start for your research ref Lithium.

Purely my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $288.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.5¢ $1.262M 47.18M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1565349 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 4608485 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.