SYA 3.70% 2.8¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-33396

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    Lots has changed mate. You just don't know it or can't see it , or haven't looked into it enough.

And my posts aren't meant to be down ramps. I would prefer to call them ' Disappointment Ramps ' . I'm disappointed that Lynch and his team could not promote , release , and convince the market of the valuation of this deal , and that the lack of communication and general unprofessionalism of his ' Tongue Wagging ' Quebec CEO , as well as his minority shareholders who kept mouthing off constantly about this or that has actually done structural damage to the sentiment in the SP which is going to take some time in actually now repairing.

This time last year the Market and Investors had very little faith in this Company for what was very valid reason's , however at the moment , it would seem that the Leopard cannot change its spots and they manage in the exact same way ...which is to manage seemingly without absolutely zero impunity towards for its Management disclosure responsibilities to the ASX or its shareholders.

And I just knew there was something drastically wrong by the way he acted in that podcast where he thought the SP rise was just ' Unbelievable ' ......but what he was really saying and endeavoring to do by those statements was to ' Manage ' the SP to more realistic levels given what they know about timelines and milestones which are way way off at the present moment. And that's why he ' Bumped ' almost everything to well into 2022.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $288.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.5¢ $1.262M 47.18M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1565349 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 4608485 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.