SYA 0.00% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-33507

1. krp
    195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    The price and timing of Moblan does seem off but the reason at this stage has not been disclosed. Looking at the small twitter posts here and there I would think if this could be released it would be. Hence my comment politically it smells. Does anyone know what BL's personal balance sheet looked like pre SYA? I know a reduction of $7m might be small change to some but I don't get that impression here. My reason for the post was to rally support for the BOD who I believe are trying everything to get this off the ground, hence my additional investment via CR. Could they do better, maybe, but that's the beauty of the next AGM.

The reference to "We want it now" was about this forum and not you personally, my apologies if you thought that was a personal reference. Your contributions have been outstanding and worthy of a vote to join the BOD.

I agree accounting standards will dictate the inclusion of all acquisitions at market value, physical or not. When included we can then pick them to pieces. Ownership of our assets would be making others jealous. What about the holders of other lithium stocks that pretty well have a shipping container onsite with a pilot plant and a couple of character's that look like they are on Aussie Gold Hunters. At least we own NTA's and not just handfuls of hope.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $1.369M 39.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
72 25281049 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 2185907 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.