SYA 0.00% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-33509

1. 987 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Well the share price will recover , but how does EV Production keep up demand , SB has a valid point about the whole industry failing supply, But ... supply and demand ratio doesn’t stop .. EV demand will just grow and supply will fall short , that will only give raw materials a chance to get out of the ground .... I can see massive supply chain issues comming full steam !! But this should give the industry for mining time to play catch up
    and also allow pressure to build on removing some red tape on environment . One thing is for sure , the tech industry will face massive challenges next few years , but none and I mean zero targets for reducing carbon can be meet without Huge amounts of investment way above what has been already bolstered. So Mabe the future will just fall Into place as it always has!!
    feeling lithium is the only true oil replacement.. The global Warming Problem will redesign politics and production to somthing we have not even imagined ... said it before The Perfect storm .... I’m Now all In !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $1.369M 39.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
72 25281049 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 2185907 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.