SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-33534

1. 182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Just to say my 2 cents from old Germany...
    Thanks for your inputs mate really appricated your views and research and liked to read it. Always is/was a pleasure. Would be a big loose for the SYA forum if you would only stay at the sideline. Additional I like your mindset. Didn't sell any share too since boarding.
    To all other panicking arround just ask yourself if the stock market is the right place for you if you cannot hold temoraly setbacks maybe it's better to choose a bank book then! Trouble in the market will come and go.
    Nothing changed, Sayona will be in one year a spodumene producer with dream location and even better prospects and considerable resource. As Split said half year ago there is no spod producer outside under 3-4$B. Think about that

As far as Im concerned I'm prepared to loose even all my SYA asset. I can handle that with my conscience because I'm 100% convinced that Sayona will be very important and valuable in this energy revolution.
    And if I'm wrong, what possible is, I can advocate that infront of my self that it was my very own mistake and decision.
    As Buffet said if you not ready and willing to loose 50% and more of your asset you will not be successful. You need that mindset or you will fail.
    Nothing changed but all needs time. We have a time/money advantage with NAL of 1-2 years against competitors and we will use this chance. As Verplak last time wrote it's not only the tonnage nowadays meanwhile its a question too in what time you can bring online the production and deliver. We are in a pole position for the north american market and europe make no mistake.

EV sale rising on and on World wide it's crystal clear where the journey goes. NAL is the only existing processing plant in north america. Are you all gone crazy why the hell you sell Sayona?!
    Actually It's totaly vice versa now is the time to accumulate.
    And exactly that I will do tomorrow. Think straight, long term and fearless.
    Good luck to all long term holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $1.368M 40.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 13154629 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 636953 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.