SYA 2.86% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-33666

1. 182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Can speak for europe. There is AMG with a small first stage plant in Zeits with not that big capacity. AMG is sourcing from brasil.

Further there is a second Hydroxid plant planned which really could start producing 24k lithium hydroxid per year within 18 month if they start building soon. It's the planned Rocktech plant in here in ***en Germany. They want to produce 24k Lithiumhydroxid per year. Think they will start in spring.
    Teslas Giga in Grünheide is only 100km away from ***en and will open in couple of days including a battery plant aside the production plant in which they plan to produce later. Tesla did not say till now where they will source the material for the battery factory. Maybe from Texas?
    Or maybe from Rocktech... but as I know Rocktech isn't able till now to extract and ship the spodumene from georgia lake on time plus it's not enough even with their Canadian partners and Elon said it makes no sense to ship lithium arround the world. Little bit foggy here
    So split number 1 shipping to China I would rule out. Cannot imagine that but not because of Elons attitude and CO2 footprint more about a political no go.
    I would tend to 2+3 together as answer.
    Maybe Tesla will settle in Québec and we finalise somehow our chemical plant with help.
    Same possible with Ford via SK.
    Transformation is just starting and every step is checked three times. Nobody wants to make a mistake it's new terrain but in the same time you have to hurry up to secure commodities. Another aspect is that you must all developments as sodium on the radar like Sodium in China. I'm pretty sure they are all the time in contact and checking arround the possibilities but in the name of your customer you cannot say anything otherwise you would hurt yourself. Exciting time ahead

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $866.9K 25.48M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
145 27771739 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 3690359 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.32pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.