SYA 0.00% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-34273

1. 2,012 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 892
    Definitely not mate, I'm pro SYA.

Just annoyed that the SP dropped all the way to 11c from the recent cap raise and that management were negligent from a comms perspective that could have protected the SP.

Also annoyed at the muppets that attack me calling me noob etc saying that the comms have been fine, when they clearly have not.

I completely understand patience and all that but we didn't do the best we could have to protect the SP.

If things were done properly from a comms perspective and the SP fell, then fair enough, at least the right actions were taken and we know the market is unpredictable.

For clarity in my opinion, the resource size and location of SYA makes it an absolute beast in this lithium cycle.

It's just a shame that any gains enjoyed now will just likely take us back to the point of the sideways dance of 15.5c to 16c.

Really hope I'm wrong about that and we see 20c+ in the next announcement that is hopefully coming this week, whatever it may be.

Potentially NVX results or an offtake agreement.

So many more clued on investors than me that perhaps have a better idea of what the announcement could be this week.

Last edited by MoonRocket: 11/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $1.335M 39.16M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
110 19748025 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 771491 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.