SYA 1.47% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-34291

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Look. As you know , a year is a very long time in the share market , and where trends can virtually change on a dime.

However , the way things are going at the moment , and if you were to ask yourself genuinely the question as to WILL there be a deal or multiple deals done with the higher profile players like Tesla , Ford , and GM .......and all the while knowing that talks are actually in progress right now.

Then you'd have to answer in the context of something like ' What would be the effect on Sayona's SP ' if it were to in some way venture for any of those 3 significant EV players on an existing extraction process like Moblan or even an additional Hydroxide venture with them as well as say Pallinghurst's Nemaska.

And the answer would unequivocally be a resounding ' Many Multiples ' of where we are at right now.

And so the purpose of my original post today was to engender that very thought you have asked.

So my thoughts would be that on first ' Whiff ' of any such deal as described , the SP would more than likely bolt strongly to the 34 - 36 range .....perhaps in as little as just a couple of days.

After that , the ramifications and possibilities would gradually be digested by the market in seeing the SP steadily and progressively creep up higher and higher in consecutive and continuous trading sessions.

Where it ultimately gets to is virtually anyone's guess - But with a deal like this with such high quality players like this , and which result in most of Sayona's projects completely being de-risked for at least the next 5 or 6 years or more , you would think it quite possible that SP prices as high as 60 - 70 cents could easily be achieved.

And anyone who says it is not possible is completely blind to what's going on around them ......and as I have just illustrated today with Tesla and the expectations of GM in catching them by 2025. So a lot has to happen between now and then for Mary's forecasts to become reality. And so they need a whole lot of critical minerals to make that actually happen. And that's just GM........wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $344.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $1.091M 31.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
77 25001282 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 3812444 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.17pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.