SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-34293

1. 945 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    Hey SB agree with your majorly undervalued sentiment. I will confess to having about 50pc of my portfolio in this beauty. Yes more than advisable by most but they have kept checking boxes so remains at the top of the pile for me. This is largely why I have shown some frustration with the company's poor comms as I think we deserve better (not learning things from Twitter land or Piedmont etc) . Anyways I have hope that this week we will see some improved comms and the tide turning.
    Your comparison with PLS is a little apples and oranges in my opinion however. I also see awesome value there. Apart from the large resource they have genuine first mover advantage. 2022 CY I expect an EBIDTA close to A$1B . Genuine medium term plans of doubling that output, hydroxide partnership with POSCO underway and most interesting for mine is a value add lithium salt product pilot plant on site that will produce a 36pc lithia product. Potentially the way of the future for Oz spod if successful as I personally think Oz should be leaving the chemical manufacturing to others where it can be done cheaper/ expertise. It is and will be a genuine short to mid term money making machine also. Anyhousen back to Sayona

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $1.368M 40.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 13154629 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 636953 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.