SYA 3.85% 2.7¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-35062

1. 4,590 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 973
    The new Chilean President could be good for the price of lithium as the government are going to want bigger royalty payments so investing in mining in Chile may become less attractive hence another squeeze on production to meet the growing demand ,however what’s playing out the most IMO on the lithium sectors is Joe Manchin stating that he will be voting no in regards to Joe Biden’s $1.75t infrastructure bill which will hamper the efforts of the climate policies from COP26.Very bad news if they can’t get this over the line and what pisses me off the most is the thought that it would seem to me that someone is pulling the strings on Joe Manchin’s strategies,he’s supposedly a Dem but sure doesn’t seem like it and could be easily mistaken for a bad apple being planted for impediment purposes. Saudi Arabia and many other countries and petroleum companies have a lot to lose if they can’t slow down or stop the EV evolution not to mention the Trump/Saudi relationship,Food for everyone’s thoughts as we all live in this same corrupted world.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $277.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $373.5K 13.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 304708 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 6844913 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.