SYA 2.94% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-356

1. 4,385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8184
    I think it is interesting how investors in the lithium market know so little about it. For instance did you know that the average hard rock mine takes 3 to 5 years to go from discovery to production, and that is if it all goes well. Just this past week I saw an article on Thacker Pass in Nevada that was blowing great fan fair that they sent in their final EIS (AFTER 10 YEARS).

Tesla has put huge pressure on auto makers to get in the game or be a foot note in history, and with lithium supplies from existing mines pretty well sapped up and new mines years away from approval where should investors go? It's my belief they should go to companies that are almost to the end of the pain train, not those just beginning.

Between now and 2023 (and potentially til 2030) the world will be in a supply deficit the only way to correct that is for projects like Sayona to be advanced. With Evercore aboard this project will get max exposure to North America.(think of what they did for Piedmont) Even without the "gold hype" and NAL, Sayona should do well in the coming years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $861.6K 25.07M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 4237698 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 7837335 57
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.