SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-35691

1. 4,407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8319

Absolutely! I have attended several of the meetings and being prepared helps. The virtual meetings only allow chat and then the moderator decides if your question should be brought up. If a question is raised by several people it has a better shot of being addressed. I typically build my list of questions ahead of time. Creating the questions ahead of time does 2 things, it helps you frame your question correctly and you can re-read and edit it until you feel good about it, the 2nd benefit is that you can easily copy/ paste your question into the chat box.

I think it might be even a good idea to send a copy of your questions to Sayona via email a week ahead of time to allow them to give their answers some thought as well.

During the last few meetings some of my questions were answered during the comments from Brett Lynch prior to the Q & A time and I could then cross them off the list.

There will not be unlimited time for Q & A and some questions will not be answered so be sure to prioritize your questions from most important to least important.

My guess is that they will speak about BAPE, Battery grade results, Athier drill results etc all in the opening comments. Questions should be used to drill into the specifics that likely will not be discussed in the opening comments. Using BAPE as an example, they may tell us something like it will be submitted in February and completed by November, but that does not tell us anything about what milestones should happen and when, it does not tell us anything about the process, will there be public hearing, how long? What are the advantages of quarry style vs a full mine? Can NAL mine effectively if Authier fails BAPE? Do processed tailings that came from Authier need to be returned to Auther after the spodumene is extracted?

Lastly it seems to be hit or miss on whether they record these meetings or not, some have a transcript, some don't, so take good notes so we can share our learnings with those who are not able to attend.

Ooops one more thing... last meeting someone said that there was a CAP on the number of people who could attend via the meeting software, I signed up as soon as they would let me and had no issues, if you have not attended in the past you may be required to download an app (I can't remember for sure) so make sure you do that prior to the meeting and test that it works.

That's it for now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.