SYA 5.26% 3.6¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-363

1. 8,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 864
    This year I racked up around 8000km - the average quoted figure is around 20000km/yr. The only people driving way higher yearly distances than the average are couriers, taxi drivers. So it's hard to see how an average person will rack up that many miles in a lifetime but if one could, why would they want to in the same vehicle.

Somehow I can't see a person driving or being driven in the same driverless vehicle from the cradle to the grave - when everything else fails and falls apart it's all good since the battery will just keep powering on. Ha.

But in similar fashion, why do vehicles come with a top speed exceeding 200km/hr when one considers the legal speed limits - in built up areas the speed limit is only 50km/hr.

A bit of an overkill in both cases - in any case the battery's reliability and lifespan is yet to be proven - if and when you may require a warranty claim, there is a possibility that the company would have been long gone and hence would be unable to honor such deed.

Be better to reduce lifespan with subsequent reduction of price point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $370.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $2.158M 59.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2625000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 5881377 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.