SYA 5.26% 3.6¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-37547

1. 1,189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 233
    Full on war in Europe, is not likely to happen, and that's just my opinion.
    In saying that, possibly the world is worried about that. And the IMF should be worried about it too. But instead, the IMF chief comes out to make a statement that the Fed should not increase rates or the least should not give surprises in regards to rates increases.
    One can call it conspiracy theory or not reasonable argument. But if you look at the chronology, China slashes rates and then IMF chief suggests Fed to not increase rates. That just does not seem very coincidental.
    What has this to do with Canada or lithium?
    Again, just a speculation. If the Fed increases rates to combat inflation, that will send a worldwide shockwaves. Especially funding to the pre-revenue tech sector will be reduced dramatically. China wants to be influential in the tech sector.
    Lets assume Fed does not increase rates or dramatically increase rates in near future, then in that case, China will be a huge beneficiary of it as it will have some time to adjust or change its economy from a major goods exporter to technology exporter. China will use this time to further its grip on the tech sector. China is well aware that the pandemic has concerned many countries with their supply chain management and as a result that many advanced economy nations are thinking of having regional supply chains rather than global, something called as nearshoring. Wall Street Street has a short video about that, titled, "How Companies Are Overhauling Supply Chains to Ease Bottlenecks | WSJ"
    China has desire to be a world leader in EV production. And if China is set on the right track, that may be used to sway Canada government's decision in the future for mining and lithium supply to China. Or even to slow down the supply of the much needed Lithium to USA.
    It sounds crazy, but that's just my opinion.
    Big banks always have played it dirty and to their advantage in the liberal stock markets. And in someway the Fed is connected to these banks. But the Fed still has to be reasonable as it has to respond or answer to the US government. I am aware that market correction will hurt a a lot of people. And yes it is a perfect opportunity for buying the dip, but I still believe that this market correction was much needed and that it should have taken place a bit earlier.
    And since we have invested in commodities sector, I guess the recovery will be faster than expected. That is if the US stock market goes into correction. Maybe it would be better to revive the American economy altogether.
    TO ALL READERS, THIS IS JUST A THOUGHT OR AT THE BEST A HYPOTHESIS. SO PLEASE DO NOT TAKE IT PERSONALLY.
    THANKS TO ALL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $370.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $2.158M 59.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2625000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 5881377 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.