SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

Hi Papi,I am watching exactly the same shorting happening with...

1. 537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    Hi Papi,

I am watching exactly the same shorting happening with IMU that is happening to SYA atm. It doesn't seem to make any sense either.

I have to admit, I thought after the AGM that the SYA games would end and we would see a decent run, at least into the 20's, AGY, INR and CXO are in similar situations to Sayona, as being in the middle of construction of Lithium plants, moving from prospecting to production. The others are having decent runs, but not Sayona. Our AGM was awesome, Brett is putting all the pieces in place. He acquired more tenements, he bought all the equipment for the processing plant early, staving off inflationary pressure, he has acquired competent staff early, he has gotten most of the required permits, Brett rightly has resisted offtake agreements in a skyrocketing Lithium price, he spoke cautiously yet confidently, only really slipping up once(deal coming with an American entity).

So why is the stock being shorted? SYA could credibly control 25%(I think more), of the Lithium supply within North America in several years. SYA is very hot property, but they are not in production, carmakers are not ready yet for high scale production(except one), I think that SYA could be a target for takeover, or simply one or more entities are trying to buy up as much of Sayona as they can. Shorters may also be taking advantage of the current uncertainty in the market ATM, reporting season, interest rates, war in Europe etc.

Something that I notice and follow daily is, Tesla price. If Tesla price is up so is Lithium price. I think that in just over a week Tesla will make a large jump as the Berlin Gigafactory opens on the 11th(rumoured), also Austin Gigafactory can't be far off either. This will double or more Tesla's output. I am hoping that when this happens, that Lithium will start running and we might get a breakout, I may be wrong too. There are many good things coming for Sayona, don't lose heart Papi. Nobody really knows why expectations are not equal with reality, but tnhis creates opportunity, buy in while you can.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $212.5K 6.353M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
68 9689496 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 12409635 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.