SYA 8.33% 2.6¢ sayona mining limited

Not that it's any of you business .....but NOT what you've...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    Not that it's any of you business .....but NOT what you've suggested and overall way lower than yours.

Keep in mind that as previously stated , I did NOT participate in the 14.5 cent Moblan capital raise , so why would I pay more than that...... what.png If anything I would have sold some well above that.

However for those who did , it doesn't really matter what you BUY in has been over the last 6 months if you've been able to make money elsewhere , come back and double down on your holding balance before the the next leg or indeed even before revisiting previous highs.

So long as you are going in the right direction with your investment strategies , nothing else that anyone can say really matters because its what you do that counts.

in the swings and round about's , I'm up some 8 - 9 times on my overall net worth on the same time last year .....so for me that is ALL that really counts and not the price of entries on my plays. Because it's more about my exits anyway. Especially when my entries are ALL about my research and my technical views and reviews. So they ( my entries ) take care of themselves really.

So while some may have more than that in percentage terms , its more about the absolute ' NUMBERS ' that count more at the end of the day. Because you could be up 100 times on a $1,000 bucks to be now at a $100,000 figure , as against someone who is up 10 times on $4 of $ hundred thousand which is now equivalent to $4 , $5 , or more million........wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $267.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.7¢ 2.4¢ $740.3K 28.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 542341 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 10804757 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.