SYA 0.00% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-39769

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Nah. This is more an admin role most likely managing the archiving of Drill Core ' logging ' information , sample data , and orientations.

Don't forget they have a lot going on at the moment , so they need these roles supporting the Director of Mining and their Head Geologist.

They are running multiple mining projects here so it's paramount that this ' archiving ' function is done seamlessly , correctly , and efficiently.

Not my cup of tea as my forte is more tailored around Finance , Financial and Management Accounting , and board room analysis and company reporting. All in a different life of course.

What I do like about these recent ' Tweets ' showcasing the drill cores together with the latest hirings , is that they kinda go together hand in glove.

And they are very much signs of grass roots ' operational ' level activities which I believe are commensurate with a Company that is moving very fast towards its ultimate mining activities by year's end. So it's sometimes the overlooked smaller input and support positions that make the whole operation work cohesively and to its maximum profitability potential once things are up and running. And they appear to already have all their Top level executive positions filled through the acquisition of NAL .

So getting the enormous amount of data collection and processes strongly in place to support future changes to JORC reporting ....and obviously bringing up to speed quickly the Northern HUB mining activities in the quickest possible manner would be paramount given the long 2 or more years delay on this Moblan project.

So whether it is Authier , NAL , Tansim , or indeed Moblan , I reckon they are trying to drip feed information through these social media updates how the activities are changing almost on a daily basis.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $319.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $657.2K 20.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 4663949 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 2145533 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.