SYA 8.33% 2.6¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-39837

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    Unfortunately its not gonna happen this quarter Split.

Seems the pundits expectations were just not up to scratch with Albermarle's 4th QTR and year end numbers and won't be the catalyst that some were expecting.

The CEO indicated that ONLY some of its lithium pricing contracts were moved to variable pricing and that expectations from Lithium going forward are for 20 - 20% increases for 40 - 45% expected increases in pricing on contracts agreed in late 2019.

So while all is not well with the front running Industry Behemoth , Sayona comes out with its SP reasonably unscathed from this massive near 20% drop in Albermarle and its biggest drop EVER .

Of course , the reasons are our expectations are and should be firmly focused on the economics and costing advantages of our own Integrated DFS as well as other favorable news items in the pipeline.

With respects to the DFS , I will be specifically honing in on the COST SAVINGS of anywhere from $60 - $80 million of capitals achieved from moving Authier to a ' quarry ' style supporting operation from a stand alone mine as well as the offsetting $60 - $100 million Capex spend on the NAL operation in seeing how much economic and financial bang we get for our buck so to speak.

In addition to this , I will be keenly interested in the extrapolated economic benefit we get as a result of the ' up front ' cost of NAL as measured against the LOM economic and financial output which in turn in part is associated with only what we are spending NOW .....and because our ' starting capital ' is effectively ZERO for the purchase of the mine itself. So when we look at this as against othe DFS's and NAL historical DFS's , we should see a massive combined benefit ......especially using current expected lithium pricing.

I will also be looking at the significant improvement in upgraded JORC from both the recent and outstanding drill results at Authier and NAL with particular focus on how they sell the improved ' Strip Ratio's ' at the environmentally sensitive Authier Eastern boundary where the recent drilling showed relatively shallow high grades under only 10 - 12 metres of overburden. ie very high added potential strip ratio from this extension.

I will also be waiting to see how they address the Authier western extension as this extension would have had to be underground the previous site plan's piping and other infrastructure as against now being quarried out at ' Depth ' . I particularly interested in how these drill results will ultimately merry up with the 3 historical holes drilled to the ' south west ' of the block prior to Sayona acquiring Authier.

So these are just a few of the issues I will be watching closely on , and which ALL have the ability to significantly move the NPV of the combined Authier / NAL project well North of where we are now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $267.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $1.316M 50.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2045173 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 10890743 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.