SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-42162

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    The market mechanism is ' designed ' to create uncertainty for investors. Around virtually everything you do , and every move you make.

And not just uncertainty for the Buyers , but uncertainty for the Sellers choosing to sell out NOW rather than wait. Or sell now thinking they can do better by buying closer in to the pending announcements.

Alternatively , those who choose to Buy now ahead of the announcements are always risking uncontrollable market sentiments which are not necessarily specific to their investment.

However , the way I see it right now is that the scales if you like are definitely tipped in the higher uncertainty if you sell now....only to find out when the announcement drops that the ' New ' item or items are significantly favorable and the thereby swinging the SP pendulum significantly in the upwards direction.

And that's the thing with Sayona at the present moment .....is that they have more than just ONE single news item pending in the immediate pipeline. So even if you get one right as a seller .....whats the chances of you getting them ALL right..... what.png Or what if the Buyers get them ALL right instead..... sneaky.png

So I think weighing up these fundamentals is more the risk of ' missing out ' or giving some back.....and which is of course always the case right.

Anyway , I know what my decision is right now . And that is all that matters to me at the present moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $381.2K 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 16672213 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 7359997 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.