SYA 0.00% 2.7¢ sayona mining limited

So while it has proven difficult to obtain a Drill Rig for the...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    So while it has proven difficult to obtain a Drill Rig for the much smaller and less advanced project of Durango - and which shouldn't be all that surprising when it had previously been spoken about right here in this forum several times including conversation around Troilus and others in the area and the wait for Rig availability resulting from Demand as well as COVID.

So this hasn't been the case it would seem for Sayona who looks as though they got in early on the needs and planning of the Moblan drilling campaign.

So this is also a HUGE positive which should reflect well on our BOD , Management , Geological Team . And I guess it doesn't hurt as well to have had SOQUEM in our corner , and the Government's overall overriding influence for its more advanced projects like Moblan. And right there shows and reflects more a sense of urgency than the ' Back Pack ' hypothetical surface drilling and sampling that Durango is currently undertaking.

And therefore , I would suggest that they ( Durango ) too , in the same manner of speaking as Jourdan , ....would be a nice juicy little nearology morsel for Sayona to opportunistically pounce on in developing its Northern HUB ambitions and perhaps links to Whabouchi. They have the Market Cap , and they have the money , so why not I say. Or indeed Piedmont....... rolleyes.png why haven't they been actively pursuing additional projects ?.........sneaky.png ( refer reasons already explained in previous posts )

And speaking of advanced projects , lets NOT forget that Moblan was and is still one of 4 of Quebec's most highly advanced projects from a Resources point of view , and that much in the same way as had Authier virtually ' Doubled ' and then ' Doubled ' again in its early resource definitions - so too would I expect Moblan to replicate the same sorts of outcomes.

So back in 2008 , you can see that its ( Moblan's ) resource had more than doubled to what virtually represents 38.5% of what Whabouchi is already JORC'd at.

An so a doubling from the current 14.250 MT and assuming the quality and strip ratios remain the same , this would put Moblan somewhere's around close to 80% the size of Whabouchi , and probably given the quality and accessibility to the Ore at depth and without underground mining , would might just launch Moblan into the premier most profitable Lithium project ....and the Top Lithium project in ALL of Quebec.

Just needs this Massive drilling campaign to prove up the Lithium which I believe SOQUEM already knows where and how much exists..... wink.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4185/4185750-0b6a7f2375581b475319bc2e2afe6949.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $277.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $314.8K 11.67M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
58 19153807 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 1897946 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.38pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.