SYA 0.00% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-436

1. 8,273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 863
    With SYA I have a core amount that I won't touch till my TP - if it gets there I'll be pleasantly surprised, till then it's escrowed. Have bought and sold some outside this in recent days however, to slowly offset other not so favourable outcomes but of course the amount traded is a drop in the bucket compared to the huge amounts being traded.

Given the amount traded in the last few days one would think in this case it's not just day traders and something bigger must be brewing to cause such a huge amount changing hands - in part the latest announcement, in part perhaps the market finally viewing SYA as being somewhat undervalued and hence correcting and in part due to the possibility of further anticipated positive announcements - the latter, if realized, should boost those 'rockets' so called.

I wonder if any chartist would like to indicate how they see the chart will look if NAL bid is accepted. Fundamentally SP should be higher but just by how much is in the market's domain.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $1.607M 46.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 4668541 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 2167024 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.