SYA 2.27% 2.3¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-43705

1. 5,219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3886
    Well ........ there I was one day, researching potential new investments in Lithium, and I came across SYA, and it piqued my interest a bit.

It was priced at .009c, less than a cent, but I didn't buy any that day.

I thought it hasn't got much but I'll watch it anyway.

Then damn me, just a couple of days later, another company I was already invested in, and who's directors I had respect for, particularly in their business and deal making abilities, Piedmont Lithium, came in and bought a whole heap of shares and JV agreements with SYA.

And then on the day that Piedmont bought into SYA, Sayona went up to 2 cents, and I thought damn, I could have bought SYA a couple of days ago at less than a cent.

But I decided, what the hell, if the Piedmont guys think it's a good investment, then I'm in too, so I bought some SYA at 2.1 cents, threw them in the bottom drawer, and I've still got them.

Some things just work out I suppose.

It's been a good day so far, SYA is flying, the beach this morning was magnificent, the skies blue, the waters crystal clear and refreshing, a wine company I know gave me 6 free bottles in return for writing some brief reviews, I started enjoying a really good new TV serial called Raised by Wolves, and I'm finally appreciating and enjoying the complexities in the novel Dr Zhivago, Miss Maud's made me the best damn curried egg sandwich I've ever had (for half price), and Woolies actually had a box of Weeties on the shelf today for the first time in a month (I love my Weeties with strawberries and Sustagen in the morning), my brother got the all-clear after his chemotherapy and he's looking good, a new mechanic finally solved the car problems I've been having for a year (that the old mechanic couldn't fix), and so now all I've gotta do is go and check my Lotto ticket (fingers crossed), and find a good woman who likes beach swimming every morning, and it'll be a miracle day.

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $231.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $42.96K 1.921M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 8566408 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 8020460 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.37pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.