SYA 3.23% 3.0¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-43716

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Ahh. That's a tough one.

While its always nice to see your team string a few wins together at the all important part of the opening of the footy season . Especially when perhaps means catching others are ' off guard ' or being shown to be not as match fit from training. You usually know what you're gonna get in so far as Coaching and Players efforts . So you're just as comfortable with them loosing as you are winning I reckon.

To win BIG though is always great for the percentages , but I had the Cat's winning that one anyway ..despite the leveling of the pre-match odds and bookmakers........ and the fact that their ' Lynch ' pin Stringer was an out for that game. We had ALL BIG guns firing though. Much the same as we seemingly do today with Sayona......sneaky.png

But ........overall , I would have to say that Sayona performing to plan is much more exciting .......because , a lot more personal work and time goes into it from an investment point of view. So in this case , and this business , I'm like the Player on the field on match day being rewarded for all my efforts and training that I have done in the lead up if you like.

And I can't help but think that with this ONE .....what we are seeing here is the development and perhaps ' Collaboration ' that I.Q and Quebec had spoken about in the Guo Ao EIS studies for what we are now calling Sayona's ' NORTHERN HUB '
    And so depending on how these numbers play out over the course of the next few days , I'm more thinking that this is just that little bit ' Sweeter ' to be potentially witnessing this ' Collaboration ' coming together as foreshadowed by Quebec and others who have picked up on it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $308.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ $655.3K 21.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
131 33563667 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 503427 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.