SYA 3.70% 2.8¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-44065

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Having a nice quiet day today people ...with the Wife at work and my Daughter at High School and the Boy's at Uni , I decided to just ' Pop ' in and say my thank you's to ALL for their kind words and sincere Birthday Wishes. Had a great Breakfast .....and Lunch with Friends as well. So I'm good to go until later on now.

Going out tonight with extended family for the main event so have some quiet time to just ' Chill ' and do a bit of research on other Companies and stocks as well as count my blessing for having lived as long as I have.

Great to see the 23.0 cents getting hit today on a least a couple of occasions on reasonable volume and order sizes. Seems I wasn't far off my previously forecast date of 23rd as as someone has pointed out already , because I was Born on the 24th in the Northern Hemisphere and having traveled back and forth to Australia on numerous occasions over the years . Each time you do , you obviously cross the ' International Date line ' and actually loose a day as to come to Australia ....and gain a day when you head back to Canada.

So effectively , the 24th here in Australia is really like the 23rd for Me in terms of the ' True ' calendar clock of my actual Birthday from the perspective of Ontario or Quebec.

Anyway , with the ' Trifecta of 24.0 cents by 24 and 25 by 25 being still very much in play ...it really doesn't get any better than that should these prices materialize as I expect over the course of the next couple of days.

Of course I also fully expect there to be more in store for the SP by this time next week subject only to a TH suspending trade into the end of the Month and resulting in a carry over effect into early April commencing on ' April Fools ' day next Friday.

And this of course would be all based on the expected BIG ' Pop ' resulting and in response to the structure of the potential funding flowing from the integrated TWIN lithium project DFS.

Apart from all that , my comments on SYA from reading through the Posts so far would be this:-

In regards to the Environmental issues and the ' Long Point's ' suggested ' All encompassing BAPE for ALL Sayona's ' Joint and Several ' if you like integrated projects , and I have spoken about this in several post before - But essentially , even if you can make a case through ownership and relative Distance of the project to the NAL concentrator and potential processing facility ( should it be located there ) , the facts are that even if you argue further that the LOM being increased to say 30 years and beyond would constitute a valid reasoning for behind the creation of extended and protracted wildlife , lakes , streams and rivers as well as air quality environmental constraints - The fact is that there is certainly other ways to develop the projects in succession and / or crossover of closure and timings of restoration and rehabilitation of say Authier while opening of further quarry operations like Tansim shortly after or concurrently following or during the tail end of the closures. So finding the ' Ecomomic ' deposits are actually more the ' Key ' to sustaining the HUB concepts. Once you do that , your'e set really. And that's what I reckon Lynch did with Tansim. So there is obviously time to further negotiate the best outcomes for ALL stakeholders involved and effected by these ' Joint ' ...yet lets call it ' Separate ' projects.....instead of what might be the inpratical interpretation of ' Several ' .

There is also the examples of other Mining areas previously spoken about like those regions located in the Cadillac region of the Abitibi virtually less than 100 kilometres away whereby ZONEs of ' Cooperation and development as well as ' Non Mining ' have been created around Vision Lithium's Cadillac lithium project and Winsome's adjacent Decelles lithium project.

So it makes more sense to Develop the rather large Tansim region along the same lines by working with the Indigenous peoples of the region in building a stronger and better community with agree areas of community use and ' Protection' as against those selected for Lithium and rare earths quarry mine developments.

So anything short of a similar strategy which has been well documented and deployed elsewhere would almost be ' illogical ' if not the least ' impractical in the sense that there may be many more affiliated ' quarry ' operations owned by' other ' parties including perhaps Vision or Winsome who may process their Lithium rock through NAL's La Corne lithium processing HUB.

So it would become far to complicated and inflexible , if not unfair for others to escape the same BAPE scrutiny being proposed should their nearby product like say Jordan's open pit NOT be subjected to this costly and lengthy process.

So I don't think it makes economic or financial sense , and even though the projects might be 30 - 88 kilometres away from each other , their wildlife , flora and fauna and waterways issues are in some cases requiring very different mitigating environmental measures and strategies. So in other words , it is definitely NOT a ' One Size ' shoe fits all type mentality that should be applied with respects to different projects located in different regions , ....affecting different developing communities...at different times.

In terms of the potential or expected ' Funding ' . Well , we've spoken about Acuity and their ' At the Market ' potential for a further $44 million from their $50 million current facility, And we've spoken about the potential of some ' material ' funding coming from Quebec at prior to the end of their current financial and tax year or shortly thereafter in their new budgetary financial year.

So I would just like you all to think about and consider again about just how important the 31st of March or the 1st April might in fact be in terms of the likelihood of securing anything from Quebec at this time. And i would especially like you to consider it in view of the fact that a.) it is an elections year for Quebec ( to be held on or before the 3rd October 2022 ....and b. ) given that it is an elections year ....wouldn't you want to demonstrate to your constituent voting supporters of your fiscal responsibilities which potentially can be shown that by funding $100 million or more into the NAL Project again , can be countered and offset by their $20 million current holding of preferred $1 stock ( should it be converted on the same terms as was Acuity's previous $5 odd million back in July 2022 ) which would ' recover ' all previous costs incurred from its expanded equity stake issued at lower cost. And the dilution of this would only be approximately 5% or thereabouts based on current SOI figures.

So effectively if you ( Quebec ) can show that the Market value of Sayona across your equivalent converted ordinary shares position is such that your have recouped everything you had previously committed to this project , haven't you then done enough to show your voters that any subsequent loans are a ' Net Net ' positive and based around a much higher project valuation case than was reflected prior on this project.

And especially so now when their current ordinary stake in the project is reflecting a ' ZERO ' loss situation in effect created by wiping away all prior debts and sunk costs from the issue and conversion of its $20 million in preferred $1 stock.
    So a clean slate if you will being ' Cut ' out of the election cloth by Quebec , and centered around the normal expected ' Election ' pork barreling for the Mining EV metals extraction Industries when up against potentially more pressing and dominant issues of Health , Education , and cost of living issues.

So this is a strategy for Quebec which might only require the Sayona's SP to edge a little bit higher from here and basically just require from my previously figure work , an SP of around the 34 - 36 cent level .

At that sort of price , Quebec would then virtually break even on ALL prior costs with respects to this project. And I do sense that something like this is potential on the table and now in the offing. Particularly with respects to this Mining Conference and presentation by Sayona now planned for the 30th and 31st of March. Makes perfect sense , and almost perfect timing in my opinion.

So having said all that .....and in keeping with the Birthday mood for later on , I'm gonna want ' MORE of Sayona's SP's Perpetual Motion ' while I dance the night away tonight......... biggrin.png

And Happy Birthday to ALL you other lot of Aries who share a similar date in March as me......wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.