SYA 2.86% 3.6¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-44496

1. 12,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15686
    Yeah well that's just it isn't it Wallaby. The ' Play ' is definitely to the ' Upside ' here , and the attack is ' ON ' in my opinion.

Of course the breakthrough should come when the last drive is in motion and the ' DFS and funding ' Ball ' is put up into the hands of the Market to see what happens.

And to be honest , there mustn't be that many on here that would disagree with the fact that we really haven't seen our SP's ' Hail Mary ' moment. We really haven't.

And for those sporting fans out there , I'm not sure if anyone remembers the Green Bay Packers v Detroit game back in 2015 when Aaron Rogers through I think was the longest ever 61 yard ' Hail Mary ' pass to none other than ' Richard Rogers ' to claim what has now been coined as the ' The Miracle in Motown ' ....which gave the Packers the 27 - 23 Win . Absolute ' Missile ' it was .......just unbelievable. And he's thrown a few since , but nothing like that. I suppose it helps when the 6 foot 4 Richard Rogers stood taller than the rest of the Lions defenders could when it came to crux time.

And what's even more amazing is that this all happened on the second last pass of the game with ZERO time remaining on the clock. So after evading 3 pass rushes on the play lasting a total of 8 seconds , he throws the longest ever ' Hail Mary ' for what was his FIRST ever Hail Mary.

So the links are there for you to just type in Aaron Rogers 61 yards ' Hail Mary ' pass so you can see what I'm talking about and see how it all unfolded and actually happened . Question now for us shareholders and for Sayona ......is will we see Lynch throw the BALL up on delivery of the DFS for the ' Hail Mary ' which get our SP from 23.0 cent to 34.0 - 36.0 before closing our game out at 40.0 after that ........wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.