SYA 7.14% 2.6¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-45559

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    Yep . And the beauty about Share Prices is that they can't virtually defy the laws of Physics and ' Gravity ' by first going DOWN ......and then UP again. And all of this WITHOUT the force of any announcements or anything else. Amazing isn't it......rolleyes.png

Thanks for all your posts last night. I appreciate it and you will certainly know of my plans and willingness to share if I pop my head up anywhere else on HC.

I had a brief look at some of the ' other ' positions others were speaking about last night and without getting into too much heat or debate about this or that , they ALL look as though they are pretty good plays with some providing the ' liquidity ' and volume you like to see in a spec where others are more thinly traded.

So the thing about this market at the present moment is that you can pretty much invest in ' Dog Shit ' and you are going to have your rotation in the ' Sun ' if you like if your BOD has cottoned onto and is acknowledging the trends in the current market.
    But it always helps if you have a decent ' Basket ' of projects with active POW's to back up your ' News Flow ' and capital raising ambition and cycles.

So whether you are getting in front of the ' Minerals ' technology processing ....and chemicals , rare earths , and agricultural additives Industries ....or just holding decent nearology alongside FMG in the Murchison and other highly prospective areas.
    The numerous rotations are definitely out there for the picking. Especially now that BOTH Nickel and Copper and others have now entered the Fray alongside Lithium , Graphite and other rare earth minerals .

And it can never hurt to have Multiple projects chasing different minerals with the current flavor of the moment being Copper / Gold and Nickel targets running alongside Lithium whereas back in 2020 /21 it was more Gold and PMG running with Lithium.

So I don't think it really matters now so long as you have something in the Lithium and / or something in the VMS Copper Sulphide or Nickel space.

So rather than specifically endorsing the plays which have been put up in Areas like the much endeared Dubbo mining district or others which I have previously been in like CRR .... and without specifically launching my new Pet Project - Lets just say that there is NO wrong answer here if you've done some research into an angle of potential investor prospectivity.

So as an example , and just throwing up 3 random stocks for you ALL to see some commonalities in what I'm saying - Just have a look at FAU , RNX , AAJ and then compare to a more ' unnoticed ' small lithium play which was also brought up by a poster in MXR. Then have a look at the relationship of SRK / LEL ....and with those 5 out of 6 stock present to yourself a plan for a rotation which will result in a net accretion to your portfolio wealth. If you want with respects to DifficultLife10 , you could pivot your plant around and / or incorporate into it you AEV . And just as I have completed this post pre-market , have a look at FAU opening this morning.......wink.png

You could do the same thing around whatever you hold with say a QXR , EVR , EFE , WML ......or even RAG - which is what I did awhile back with the exception of RAG which I didn't like. I only mentioned it because Vera was pushing that one at the time I was doing my rotation and it was a MASSIVE failure.

I think he lost almost 40% from whoa to go on that if you read his comments. P.S , and on a side issue Vera , please don't assume my entry prices on Sayona as you did in a recent post because I never paid anywhere near that with my trading parcel picked up at 12.0 and just below.

So with a Company like RAG or TEM ( when my Son was asking what I originally thought ) , just because you didn't like it at that time at a price or cycle you were working , doesn't mean you can't revisit the watch list and make it work for you at another time and price.

One further insight if you will would be to have some ' Off the Bench ' interchangeables you can directly slot into your ' Cycle ' line-up ' in case one of them moves outside your price and risk tolerance parameters.

Anyway , best of luck on whatever your current fancy is at the present moment......and make sure you always err and are aware of the ' Opposite ' side of the BIG player and BIG money flows. ie don't fall for the trap in thinking you have a play when all along the BIG money options holders are lurking on the other side to FLATTEN the head stock as they see fit with their own price manipulation timing.

And when you've been around as long as I have , you come to know which ones are simply ' Lifestyle ' stocks taking the piz and advantage out of smaller shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $267.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $286.5K 10.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 7497011 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 5105482 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.