SYA 6.90% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-45809

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    Yeah that's probably true. You can always learn from your Kids. One things is you never stop learning on how to be a better Parent. And she is very head strong like her Father. Guess it's the ' Aries ' in me .....lol. No ...my Mother said I was like I was at the very time I came into the World. And you have to believe in what your Mother tells you right. All Jokes aside after having 3 kids of her own at a very young age of 17 ,19 and 21 , she developed this philosophy over the years that postulates that a large part of who you are and who you become is already there in your DNA and that despite all the ' Behavioral ' modification ie teachers , Principals , Sporting Coaches , Piano Teachers , and other Mentors - you are principally who you are straight away from the ' Get Go ' .

I guess that's why I always found myself down at the Principals office on a regular basis being threatened with the ' Strap '......LOL......biggrin.png. I was also held back from ' Accelerating ' from Grade 3 up to grade 4 with my Best Friend at the time because the Power that be thought I was too aggressive in my nature - I like to say ' assertive ' ....rolleyes.png ...and that I had to ' Mature ' more. Then again in Grades 8 which in Canada was the end of Primary School - in some parts grades 7 & 8 are referred to as middle school - Particularly in the States. Anyway , I was held back another HALF year from accelerating forward to Year 9 at High School after finishing ALL the curriculum for the same reasons ......Too out there , and too forceful or whatever. In today's schooling they would call you a ' High Achiever ' and be done with it. In the end it was probably the best thing for me , and the best thing for my development longer term.

So yeah my Daughter is exactly the same and was like that when she first came out. In fact my wife was only in Labor for around 20 or 30 minutes and she came out with really red cheeks from coming down the birth canal too fast. And then she pee'd on me.

So she's pretty tough and doesn't take much from the Boy's.....and I mean Boyfriends as well. She stands up for herself , and I suppose she learned that or genetically received that from me.

So I encouraged ALL my kids to just be themselves , and I don't force anything on them at all. We just have good discussions , which they then need to formulate their own opinions and views on. I can only point them in the right direction and explain some of the logic. It's them who has to do the rest from there. And that I guess is just Parenting 101 in a nutshell.......wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.