SYA 0.00% 2.6¢ sayona mining limited

it is amazing to see the help you have provided and you didn’t...

1. 2,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 529

it is amazing to see the help you have provided and you didn’t need to.

Not sure about the “shark” approach, it has never been in my nature.

I built my business 13 years ago, started in my garage huge debt etc. it is actually easy to start a business, maintaining it is a different story.

anyone that does run a business should know to always look after your customers, never stooge or trick, the key is to be honest and let products sell itself and not you selling the product.

even now I always assist others that don’t have my product but similar products, not for any insight but to help those in my industry.

call it karma or whatever, helping others go a long way.

I’m super glad to be part of this HC forum. when the first wave of covid hit, everything stopped, the planned growth the income etc. it was a mate of mine that said you should give shares a shot. I don’t do many things in halves, so I researched and researched. Saw convo’s between split and yourself, stayed quiet paying attention and my very first investment at 0.006c and 0.002c (syaoc) and the first time I commented was on this forum.

so indirectly, you saved all my staff and allowed the business to grow. How’s that for a compliment? But don’t get a big head!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $267.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $214.0K 8.207M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 2621055 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 8253106 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.