SYA 2.94% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-45939

1. 282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    Fully agree. I see a turning point approaching where the results of the BAPE and DFS processes are expected but not here yet. Many variables are in play as well as a few unexpected late arrivals such as the purportedly problematic ex-NAL plant recommissioning capex and the First Nations putting up their hands belatedly up for consideration. CEOs of SYA and PLL are being described in less than flattering terms - SYA lacks communication ability etc. PLL got rolled by Gaston County, it goes on. It's disappointing but not unexpected.

These concerns are magnified into monstrous proportions on this forum and cause tensions and mistrust amongst previously level headed investors. That's a bad thing.

And the turning point is going to be the involvement of the Biden administration in fast tracking the way out of reliance on China for the foundations of the Electric Revolution. We saw evidence of their commitment here in Australia in the past two days.

Because what we have here, ladies and gents, whether you did your own due diligence or just stumbled into it, like me, is a First Class seat on a paradigm shift akin to the steam engine or Oil. The actual future of transport.

So bicker if you must. But please remember this - we have maybe 5 years during which lithium will be in huge demand and short supply. Hold this share and you will be on this train. As will I be.

Only I will already also be looking at what will follow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $762.9K 23.10M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 6936941 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 6177612 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.