SYA 0.00% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

This was the exact question I posed earlier and the mixed...

1. 10,859 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3594
    This was the exact question I posed earlier and the mixed response was I'm confusing Quebec with countries in Africa ... e.g. DRC

So will Quebec introduce their own version of "Sovereign Risk" with an outright export ban on SC6 or punitive export tax to China (or any other let's say "unfriendly country"). One presumes exporting to USA (or Mexico) is OK from a NAFTA perspective. What about CPTPP group of 11 countries (excludes China). Potential unraveling of Global trade and nationalism? What about all the talk about cross border carbon taxes and how they will be applied ... .e.g. European Battery Passport

I don't have any special insight as to where or whom PLL ill sell its SC6 prior to LHP-2 being commissioned. Its a cargo ... put it out to bid like a cargo of LNG or sign off on a supply agreement with a buyer (trading house or refiner or OEM ... what do I care).

The market screams it is short of Lithium ... so if there is no refining capacity then all this SC6 coming on to the market is surplus so price comes crashing down (right ..no bid at the buy ... we saw that with oil when spot went negative). If true then SYA & BL is genius ... make sure SYQ produces only 113Kt and force PLL to take the greater of volume in the OTA ....113 Kt. But no bid means selling at $500/t (the floor). PLL stuck with paying $56.5M to SYQ and having to store 113Kt of SC6 somewhere.

The independent Hydroxide converters are indeed a mostly China business ... as West Australian SC6 exporters found out.

So where to from here ... we have suggestions that TSLA buy ALB to solve their Lithium shortage and RIO to buy LTHM to rapidly build a major Lithium mining business. What then? China is a big market for TSLA and RIO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $1.607M 46.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 4668541 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 2167024 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.