SYA 0.00% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

thank you so much @Goldilocks It's absolutely wonderful to...

1. 332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 561
    thank you so much @Goldilocks
    It's absolutely wonderful to hear from you ...

Apologies for not being so active but after losing my father and visiting family back in NYC I have not been myself. Been on the quieter side.

I hope you have been well my friend...
    I have noticed the Lion roaring away. You know I love the Lion and keeping my investment of the Lion under lock and key. I also managed to diversify into SYA making it my own legacy like you guys did with LTR.

Lithium is king!!! And downstream refining will absolutely guarantee the keys to the kingdom.
    Have recently arrived back in Sydney and interestingly doing a large piece of work with the ASX. The CEO of ASX and his other execs flew out to NYC to work somethings out with their technology provider then they all flew back. But I feel there are political issues within the ASX and flying to NYC was more of a publicity stunt. Anyways the Nasdaq, NYSE are watching the ASX' new project very closely ... I sincerely hope it turns out well...

Am glad to hear from you Goldie... writing to you helps me to start writing again. I shall see you in the LTR tread soon.
    Fly high both LTR and SYA ( apologies not cross promoting) but love both

best regards
    OrdFin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 55555 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 20910 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.39am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.