SYA 0.00% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-46621

1. 12,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15651

No I don't think that that is what I am saying. However , define a ' Tree Shake ' .......and I think that is a good start to where you will find some alternative answer's to your Question. The ' Dip ' as you say was NOT deliberately created. Have a look at how HOT the sector has been as of late. Like I said in an earlier post just today. Sayona had it touched 40.0 cents would have been more or less 320% increase in just over a Month.

Now despite how accurate those predictions were in getting us there ( almost ) , you still have to ask yourself is it a ' Reasonable ' feat in just that short time period ...given it had left its ' Run ' after ALL those sideways months of inactivity until just these last 5 weeks. So a pullback is healthy at this stage .....a bit of consolidation before re-testing consolidation levels and the new highs once the important ' Economic ' information is dropped from the ' TWIN ' project DFS , and the potential ' Doubling ' or more in resources defined at our Northern HUB of Moblan et al.

And you have to think that if I am at all correct in my line of thinking on the 34.0 - 36.0 cent level being integral to I.Q's ' New ' funding level price points , then if it's not entirely ready to go , you would have to think that it will hang around thereabouts until they are ready to drop their level of funding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $716.1K 20.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 8111041 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 12582608 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.