SYA 0.00% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-47625

1. 1,282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261
    As per my set of knowledge I will take Reliance completely out of the equation. Its core business is petrochemicals. The transitory move to Solar and battery processes is rather a late wake up call by them.
    CATL a major worry for the tech you mentioned about, Sodium Ion. And you, yourself mentioned that it would not be feasible for EV and that I have watched not read the same info somewhere online. The source was reliable but cannot recollect it as possibly had one too many whiskey's that night. The other possibility is Hydrogen fuel cell tech. But the production of Hydrogen itself is a big reason as to why the evolvement of that tech is at a delayed development.
    Li is here to stay for sometime but not sure when will it peak, certainly not for another few years. So we are safe. All said, DFS from SYA should be indicative for the next leg of the SP movement.
    Again, not my area of expertise or zero expertise about SP movement or for that matter NPV or Capex or Opex. I need to read it to understand...hehehehe. And no point starting any rumors or non factual estimation. For all the necessary info watch Brett's last presentation and some tweets from SYA management.
    Best contact the following:
    SB, Split, Verplak, Wallaby, Yikka, Scrollon.
    Getrich0 for VIX....I meant the market volatility.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $716.1K 20.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 8111041 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 12582608 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.