SYA 3.23% 3.0¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-48615

1. 2,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1362
    In reply to SB's opening sentence copied below.
    'When it comes to share price prediction contests , I obviously make my own up , they are normally with myself , and make and formulate them around ' real ' research and analysis ......and not just blind guess work'.

Our 'Easter Hot Shot' contest was designed with a little Easter fun in mind - However I am a great believer in 'The Law of Averages'. Now for sure the entries submitted are wide ranging, obviously some from those new to the investment world and some from the hardened and more astute people in the group. Some of the entries are simply wishful thinking and some will turn out to be way out of the ball park low. When the competition closes in the morning - Monday the 18th I will run the math over the numbers and an average price will be determined from all of the entries summitted - we will then review that average price determination this time next year- 12 months from now. I think that even you, Bubbles, will be shocked and astounded at just how close that figure turns out to be to the average price entry of this competition. Looking forward to your 12 month target estimate and I hope the Easter Bunny was good to you.
    Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $308.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ $655.3K 21.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
131 33563667 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 503427 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.