SYA 5.26% 3.6¢ sayona mining limited

Exactly. And there it is again mate.. There ya go with the '...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Exactly. And there it is again mate.. There ya go with the ' Real ' reason stemming from the real attacks which are indeed the same as you were imposing and suggesting to others on me a week or so ago . In that reference to the whole ' Sheppard ' thingo and why people should be wary of me instead of himself who is most likely the real shepherd in sheep's clothing.

But hey mate , you probably know already I don't like you or what you say either right . And that really doesn't bother me and shouldn't bother you either. Unless you have some other designs on the stock and / or forum. A design which you would like to see go your way and lock everyone who can't see the forest through the trees into something you and your mates can take advantage of.

People , I have seen this whole thing on HC many times previously. Whether it's the few who try to rally the ' collective ' in some way ...to convince them that it was them who brought back the ' Dire ' situation from a de-listing - and as an example , I'm speaking of a Mining company who came back from almost a 2 year suspension was brought back from the brink , but unless you ' bowed ' down to the one who ' allegedly ' helped bring them back from a de-listing situation ...you were automatically pushed out of the convo and onto the fringes and the ' outer ' in so far as contributing any further to the conversation.

That same company is now absolutely back to where they started from and virtually on the ' Brink ' of extinction again.

Or how about another example of a Tech B2B BNPL company who's select few made such a HUGE issues about how they all could make a difference by referring their ' alleged ' business referrals and contacts which would somehow make a difference to their ARPU numbers. And which did nothing of the sort and the stock price is back to almost where it started from.

But if you went against the grain .....Oh No.....watch out because none of what you say will matter anymore - however logical it seems . Why ? because you will be perceived as a ' Down Ramper ' of course.

So this is how I see this particular ' Sting ' working from someone who is obviously working covertly whoo 'ing certain posters ' offline ' regarding other so called investment with the ' Hey so and so can you email me outside of Hot Copper on this contact.....etc etc. All of course to try and form ' Networking's' and ' influence ' outside of HC and which could influence the timely direction of Sayona's SP.

So do any of you see me doing this on HC folks....? Absolutely NOT.

So whether you can or can't endeavor to ' influence ' the Sayona SP through the use of social media platforms and networking this is how this particular sting would work. And keep in mind , this is why I am very skeptical about this poster's motives.

So you create a ' Contest ' where everyone in their most optimistic frame of thinking is asked to present where they think the SP will be by Easter next year.

You use the disposition of investors and posters emotions towards Easter to make them almost become ' attached ' to their own conviction of future price.

Why would someone do this ? Well for starters if the stock were to ' Pump ' in the shorter time frame , most people wouldn't take action because they would be so strongly tied to their perhaps overzealous price expectations and so would ' hang in ' even when the price started to ' Reverse ' .

So the plan works when you get ' Full '' commitment and ' Full ' ownership ' to the individual price targets.

And in my opinion, and my read of the situation having been around and seen this sort of thing over the years is that this is why you have not only the random back slapping of Posters who are appear to have more of a relationship than what their HC social status would indicate - example Why was it Wallaby who first posted what a great idea this competition was ....to the same poster who asked for him / her to meet with him or her offline and outside of Hot Copper. And looking at these posters histories , they are actually ' Nobody's ' ........So why then the connections.....sneaky.png

So the way I see it is they've attempted and partially succeeded in earning your trust so to speak.....albeit now they have to try and discredit Mr Bubbles somehow by saying that ' He is the one who is deceiving the forum '.

And there are at least another TWO of them here as well. I remember someone over on the tech play said about me one time in a convo to someone else that I was over on the ' Other ' forum with a ' Denya ' or someone or other who was pumping it like crazy. Those were the exact words. Now ask yourselves who is this ' Denya ' character......rolleyes.png....and how is he or she connected to these FEW other posters.

The other poster was another from that forum who is also here and often comments to Wallaby about where he/ she thinks the SP will close 10 . 20 or half hour from close ....or where it will open due his / her take on overseas markets. I won't say the poster's name here because its against HC rules , but I will say that this poster has also gone after me in the past , and collaborated with others in regards disparaging my contributions to this and the other forum.

So again , I would be more concerned about someone who holds themselves out with so much experience with obviously has an ulterior motive ( flushed out again with his latest post) , and who is constantly taking conversations with people ' offline ' than anyone who is actually providing ' real ' research and analysis about a stock or the accuracy in its SP price action.

So I reckon all of this is coincidentally all tied into the ' Shorting ' of this stock and also the constant ' Look Over there ' references to the Bot's which is a convenient way they can say ' Hey ' its not me because its the Bots - when in reality it is them all along. I mean who is stupid enough to believe all those so called ' Conspiracy ' theories of the Bot's. Common man , its a pure deflection of responsibility using social media as their tool.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $370.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $2.158M 59.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2625000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 5881377 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.