SYA 0.00% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

I keep out of all the disagreements in here and don't go...

1. 502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    I keep out of all the disagreements in here and don't go poking my nose in, especially as I'm not experienced enough to offer much in those debates anyway. I guess you can say I'm Switzerland - always neutral!

What I can say though is that I've a lot from the valued contributors on here, even if they don't always agree. That's life, we can't always agree on everything. I have nearly always kept my sentiment to "None" when posting on here - not because I don't believe in the stock (I do), but to act as a reminder to me to always be objective and look at both positive and negative factors and more importantly, don't get emotionally attached to the company as that's when things can come unstuck (look at all those who got attached to Z1P).

I'm only in SYA because of Danya and he does cop a bit of flack on here and over on FB groups when he was always posting about SYA. But it at least made me aware of SYAs existence and allowed for me to do my own research before buying. And that's what it really all boils down to - it's your investment at the end of the day and your decision and should be backed up by your own research. Posters like Bubbles just give you a nudge as to where to look to research.

And to you, yourself Bubbles, I wish you all the very best with surgery and hope it's nothing too serious. I hope you can stick around in some capacity and share your thoughts every so often. I've really enjoyed your last few posts in particular as it's given me insight into the person behind the pseudonym. I think that's what we all forget sometimes - that there is person behind all the pseudonyms and we don't know the "person" behind the scenes - just their contributions here on HC.

GLTAH and let's see how we shape up this week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $1.335M 39.16M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
110 19748025 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 771491 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.