SYA 0.00% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-49007

1. 2,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 281
    Look the guy went out of his way to ask me about the vix and I spent my time telling him, then he turns around and tries to rubbish me. Then you say Im unkind for telling him a simple truth. Yes everyone has to learn , I had to learn, but asking someone many questions and then calling them an idiot is pure baiting and being a disrespectful smart arse. Hes on this forum not to learn , hes here for likes . Well I'm not here for likes mate. If anyone actually learns about the Vix I seriously comend them for doing it, the same when someone asks questions and then says thank you when receiving a reply. Its fair. You never ask 3 or 4 questions and then turn around and rubbish the person that responds with a real educated answer. The guy is simply being a troll , nothing more. I don't ask people questions on hotcopper, I research my own questions, if I need to know something about the company I will read their official announcements. Would I ask that guy to help me understand about Sayona mining, hell no. Would I ask him a question and then rubbish him? Hell no. I just put him on ignore because there is nothing to learn from him about Sayona mining or the stock market. I would have taught him plenty, but he's chosen his naive path. So be it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ $1.146M 34.72M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
192 43663104 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 3291593 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.